Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bucket List

It's a new year! And I am so pumped to see what 2013 brings. I'm ready for some change and excitement. Of course not too much change-but with the start of a new year, it is the beginning of a new adventure. 
Whenever I go on a trip/start a new adventure, I always make a bucket list of things I want to do while I'm there. So, here is my bucket list for my 2013 adventure!


  • GO TO PERU (yes it's official! Chito and I are booked to travel to Peru in March)
  • BRUSH UP ON MY ESPANOL (so I'm not such a gringa in Peru)
  • BACK UP EVERYTHING ON A HARD DRIVE (this will take all year long)
  • WORKOUT AND EAT HEALTHIER (these are on my list every year...)
  • RUN A 5K (I figure since I plan 5ks I should probably run in one)
  • READ MORE AND WATCH LESS (curse you netflix)
  • LEARN TO DRIVE A MANUAL CAR (my forklift training doesn't count)
  • FLOSS! (why is this so difficult to remember?)
  • BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET (I need to work on this)
  • START A NEW HOBBY (time for something new)
What are your resolutions or on your bucket list for 2013?

1 comment:

  1. On my bucket list is to get Michelle to blog more!! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete