Saturday, February 2, 2013

tortilla.bar

We tried this great new place for dinner last night. It's on State in Orem, UT called the tortilla.bar, so good! The flavors are amazing! It's a little on the pricy side for tacos but worth the good food. Check out their facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/oremtortilla?fref=ts 


The people are so nice and excited you are there. The food has unique flavors and is all organic and locally grown. I love the atmosphere and decor in the place. My favorite part though, was actually being able to watch my tortillas and churros being made.

Chito got the Pork Belly tacos

I got the Hanger tacos-they put green apple slices in the taco-the flavor is divine!

We also shared churros with hot chocolate. I was so excited to eat/drink it I forgot to take a picture.


Next time you are looking for a new fun place to eat go to the tortilla.bar-and invite us because we live approximately one minute away!

1 comment:

  1. Looks so yummy!! I had no idea that you have a blog!! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete