Monday, February 22, 2010

What's new

My cousin Brenn, and others, have highly encouraged-more like demanded- that I update my blog. Unfortunately with the internet costs and the fact that I still haven't bought a cord to connect my camera to my computer-I have no pictures to put up. I will let you all hang in suspense as you just imagine what it looks like here. Im doing great! The weather is great! Perfect for the beach, however, not so perfect for work. The office has no air conditioner upstairs where I spend most of my time. We have lots of fans though. Work is good. I like all the people I work with and it is starting to get more interesting. Sarah and I are still in pursuit of a new apartment. We believe we have found it, but we are having troubles actually getting the leased signed. Hopefully that will happen this week. I went to church here yesterday. Basically like any other ward, except the building did have a nice courtyard in the middle. So far mostly what I have done in Australia consists of going to the beach, walking around town, riding the bus a lot, grocery shopping almost everyday (as we do not know how long we are staying in the place we are now), going to work, going to the market, eating (the food actually isn't all that great here... Sarah and I did have our first BBQ in Australia the other night though! That was delicious! ), sleeping, and repeat. I really am having a great time here. I need to plan out all the things I want to see and do before I leave-I feel like time is already flying! First task-make plans for Easter weekend! Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Um, suggestion numero uno: FLY YOUR FAVORITE COUSIN OUT TO VISIT!! Remember the last time I visited you for Easter? And how awesome it was? Repeat and add seriously attractive men. I feel that this would be a very good idea.

    I feel so powerful -- I say "UPDATE YOUR BLOG!" and you do! Magic. :)

    ReplyDelete