Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Perfect Dress

My friend Deidre and I had the amazing opportunity of going to The Perfect Dress' open house. Read about Deidre's experience below.


_________________________________________________________________________________

"A couple weeks ago I had the privilege of attending an open house at The Perfect Dress at their new location. I've been to The Perfect Dress a few times at their old location as I shopped for my wedding gown and my best friend shopped for her gown. About 4 months ago they moved up to a new shop in Holliday, and let me tell you. The shop is stunning. Absolutely beautiful. Imagine all white and all bright, a beautiful jewelry counter, gowns lining all the walls except one, and on that one there is exposed white washed brick. It was seriously beautiful. The second I walked in I wished I had a reason to go wedding dress shopping again. 

Look at those jewels and those store front gowns! How could you walk into that store and not feel absolutely bridal? Beyond just a beautiful store, the store owner has a beautiful event set up for all of the woman in attendance. Perrier bottles, macaroons, swag bags full of girly goodies, and models showing off all her new designs."

Read the full post, view more gorgeous dresses, and learn some bridal tips over on Love, The Skinnys


No comments:

Post a Comment